• Hemlock Campground Rules – All people entering for a stay at Hemlock must register at the office.
• Noise – Music can be enjoyed, but not so loud that it disturbs other campers. Please refrain from loud music by 10:00 p.m.
• Trash – Please dispose of your trash in the dumpster provided by campground. All trash must be in a plastic bag and
tied, and we cannot be responsible for other large items.
• Speed Limit is 5 MPH – Please obey the speed limit for safety reasons, and to keep your children and pets safe.
• Pets – Pets are allowed, but they must be leashed and barking controlled.
• Fires – Please do not leave fires unattended, and no cutting of firewood without permission.
• Fishing Pond – Please use barbless hooks.
• Firearms – No use of firearms or BB guns are permitted on the campground due to insurance liability.
• Bath House – Please be respectful of the bathrooms. If you are aware of misuse, please notify the office.
We offer a lot of on-site recreational activities, which include First Fork Creek of Sinnemahoning that runs along the property. Campers can enjoy fishing and other wonderful water activities, which include tubing and swimming. We have two ponds for kids to catch-and-release fish and a small playground area. We are also right beside the southern potter snowmobile trail. On holiday weekends, Memorial Day, 4th of July, and Labor Day we host fun activities for kids and adults. In October, Columbus Day weekend we host a Halloween at Hemlock Party with a day full of events.
• Within 15 Minutes – Sinnemahoning State Park with an Elk Viewing Area
• Within 15 Minutes – EO Austin Museum & 1911 Austin Dam
• Within 45 Minutes – Lumber Museum
• Within 30 Minutes – Cherry Springs State Park
• Within One Hour – Lyman Run State Park
• Within One-and-a-Half Hours – Pine Creek Gorge (the Grand Canyon of Pennsylvania)
• Within One Hour – Benezette Elk Viewing Area
April – First weekend in April – Opening Day Trout Fishing
May – Memorial Day Weekend – Sunday Kid’s Fishing Derby
July 4th – Sunday Golf Cart & Bike Parade
September – Labor Day Weekend – Kids games
October – Columbus Day Weekend – Halloween at Hemlock